1. Is installation included?
Yes, all systems are sold with installation included
2. Do I have to pay at the time of checkout?
No, payment is due upon the completion of your installation. Payment forms accepted are cash, check and credit card. Don’t forget to ask about our financing options!
3. How can I find out the size of my air conditioner?
4. What is air conditioning tonnage?
5. Why is air conditioning tonnage important?
- Short cycling leads to increased wear and tear on the unit, resulting in more repairs and premature replacement.
- Short cycling prevents dehumidification, which leaves you with a cool but clammy interior. You may find yourself turning the temperature down to combat this, raising your electricity usage in the process.
- Bigger air conditioners cost more to purchase and operate, a needless expense if your home is eligible for a smaller system.
6. What does SEER mean?
7. What are the benefits of a high SEER rating?
- 2-stage or variable-speed compressor
- Variable-speed blower