American Standard 2.5-Ton Silver 14 SEER with Electric Heat
Silver 14 Air Conditioner Highlights
- By surpassing government efficiency standards, you can save up to 43 percent on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* with this central air conditioning unit.
- This central air system's design is an economical option for efficient and reliable cooling.
- Cools with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- This A/C unit's rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect your system from the elements.
Silver Air Handler Highlights
- All-aluminum coil
- Optional electric heat
- No-rust polymer drain pan
- Galvanized steel cabinet
- Standard convertible line
Thermostat Honeywell T6 Pro
- Up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1 or non-programmable
- Simple push-button functionality
- 10 Years on all parts (includes air handler and condenser parts)
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device