American Standard 2.5-Ton Silver 14 SEER with Gas Heat
- By surpassing government efficiency standards, you can save up to 43 percent on your cooling energy usage while reducing greenhouse gas emissions* with this central air conditioning unit.
- This central air system's design is an economical option for efficient and reliable cooling.
- Cools with an environmentally friendly refrigerant that is ozone-safe.
- This A/C unit's rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect your system from the elements.
- Converts up to 80 percent of the fuel you pay for to heat your home
- Single-stage furnace operates quietly and efficiently with its multi-speed blower motor
- Its heavy steel insulated cabinet is durable, quiet and holds more heat in the furnace to better warm your home
100% Foil-Backed Insulation
Time spent cleaning and servicing is greatly reduced with this foil insulation.
The operating sound of these coils is reduced thanks to the 100% foil-backed insulation
Provides further protection against rust and corrosion
Aluminum Tubes and Tube Sheets
Provides added durability and bolsters rust and corrosion resistance.
Two-Way, Non-Corrosive Drain Pan
Helps to reduce standing water. Standing water can lead to mold growth, mildew and bacteria if left unchecked.
Thermostat Honeywell T6 Pro
- Up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional
- 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1 or non-programmable
- Simple push-button functionality
- 10 Years on all parts (includes air handler and condenser parts)
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device