- Maximize your home comfort with our AccuComfort™ variable-speed air conditioning line that works smarter to lower operating cost.
- Experience a wider operating range that allows our AccuComfort™ home air conditioners to remain operating when competition’s products are cycling on and off.
- Get the comfort you set with AccuComfort™ technology that is consistent with a ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments.
- Install our variable-speed home air conditioners that are the quietest systems at 4dB below the nearest competitor minimum.
- Own the cleanest variable-speed A/C available that offers lower compressor modulation and fan speeds that yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ technology.
- Experience seamless comfort and reduced energy costs with Enhanced Humidity Control.
- Ensure your comfort for years to come with a variable-speed air conditioning system that is built with quality materials, innovative features, durable construction, and is backed by our independent American Standard Dealers.
- Variable speed gas furnace reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills* with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65-percent capacity more than 80 percent of the time
- 80 AFUE, meaning this furnace converts up to 80 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- This quiet gas furnace evenly distributes warm air to every room with its variable-speed fan motor
- In the summer, Comfort-R™ helps keep your home cooler by reducing indoor humidity
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse emissions.*
100% Foil-Backed Insulation
Time spent cleaning and servicing is greatly reduced with this foil insulation.
The operating sound of these coils is reduced thanks to the 100% foil-backed insulation
Provides further protection against rust and corrosion
Aluminum Tubes and Tube Sheets
Provides added durability and bolsters rust and corrosion resistance.
Two-Way, Non-Corrosive Drain Pan
Helps to reduce standing water. Standing water can lead to mold growth, mildew and bacteria if left unchecked.
AccuLink™ Platinum 850 Control Highlights
- Built-in Nexia Bridge
- 3" color touchscreen
- Indoor relative humidity display
- One touch installation set up with six preset configurations
- Upgradable software
- 5-day weather forecast & weather radar**
- Filter, maintenance and humidifier reminders
- 12 years on compressor
- 10 years on all other components
- 20 years on heat exchanger